The Skyhawk Athletics Compliance office is committed to create an atmosphere of compliance of all NCAA, Ohio Valley Conference, and institutional rules and regulations. The goals of the Skyhawks Compliance Office are to:
- Educate coaches, student-athletes, staff and supporters regarding NCAA and OVC rules.
- Control and operate the athletics program in accordance with all applicable NCAA, OVC, and institutional rules to maintain an atmosphere of compliance.
- Monitor all aspects of the University's athletics programs to ensure compliance; identify and report to the NCAA all instances in which compliance has not been achieved; and affirm that appropriate corrective actions are taken.
- To serve coaches, student-athletes, staff and supporters by providing accurately and timely interpretations of the rules and assisting them in their compliance efforts.
- Help all fans and friends of UT Martin's athletics program comply with all applicable NCAA, OVC, and institutional rules.
This website will provide some helpful tips regarding specific issues of compliance, however, it does not serve as a substitute for the NCAA Division I Manual. If you have any questions about what is permitted, ASK BEFORE YOU ACT! You may contact the Skyhawks Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 731-881-7951.
Skyhawks Compliance Staff
Veronica Williams, Assistant AD for Compliance
Bill Kaler, Director of Compliance
Trudy Henderson, Financial Aid Coordinator
Thank you for supporting our university and our student-athletes.
IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE A SKYHAWK